Conclusion

It has been nearly two years since that last journal entry. I read Animal Farm when it was published, and it alone inspired me to get my version of the story completed.
What was it Major said? Oh yes:
"And above all, pass on this message of mine to those who come after you, so that future generations shall carry on the struggle until it is victorious."
The first attempt of Animalism, so many years ago, ended in death, corruption, and an insatiably power-hungry tyrant. But I don't believe the cause is moot because of this one pig (or human, as the case could be made.)

My name is Snowball. I am an Animal Hero, First Class, defender of Animal Farm, and victor at The Battle of the Cowshed. I follow the ways of Animalism, as taught by Major. Let the stories in this blog be both a warning and a lesson to you. Do not let power corrupt who you are, and do not let those things which caused Napoleon to fall, cause you to stumble. I am here to encourage you, and to inspire you. And I think the best way I can do that is through a song a dear old friend sang for me once. It goes like this:



Comrade, thank you for reading my account of Animal Farm. May you follow the ways of Major always, and live under The Seven Commandments. Above all, may you find the will to continue the cause of Animalism all across the globe.

Signing off, for the last time,

Snowball

No comments:

Post a Comment