E-Day Fails

Today was the execution of "E-Day."
And it was a complete failure. Even as I write this my tear drops dot the page and smear my ink. I have failed. I have failed as a pig, a leader, and a comrade.

My plan was simple: the Pigeons feed Napoleon false information that I was leading a band of men to Animal Farm and that he should be ready. Then, when he was busy making those preparations, to use that distraction and rescue the innocent animals.
But O, how naive I am! The pigeons have been working for Napoleon this entire time!

My every move has been being reported to Squealer who feeds that information to the "President" (for that is now his title- by unanimous vote).

Not only did my plan fail, but I was nearly captured by the hoard of sheep that Animal Farm now has. I fear that the effects which were put into action long ago by Napoleon are now irreversible.

How can I stand by and do nothing? How can I simply give up?

Snowball

No comments:

Post a Comment